In the blog world, I haven’t found a useful tool where you can easily add your own texts, drag and drop your photos from any location, and publish your articles to your blog successfully. When I heard that Microsoft wants to release a new product, Windows Live Writer many months ago, suddenly in my mind, it will be an excellent product in the future.
My expectation is so easy. It should be user-friendly. It can let users launch Windows Live Writer and add an existing account in blogger.com, spaces.live.com or whatever blog it supports.
Only you can do is to use Windows Live Writer as follows:
1. Add/modify texts.
2. Drag and drop multiple photos from your PC.
3. Modify your photo size that fits your blog.
4. Click “Publish”. Finally you can publish one article with many photos to your blog successfully.
Today I downloaded Windows Live Writer and tested it.
1. The first test: Add some texts, drag and drop one photo. Click “Publish” . Pass!
2. The second test: Add some texts , drag and drop 5 photos. Edit the photo size (width =400). Click “Publish”. No-ops! The following errors show up:
I think the main problem in my test is the photo size. I enter width=400 and it is not in the dropdownlist. But finally I still can't publish one article with multiple photos using the default setting.
I really hope Windows Live Writer Team can make users easily publish articles with multiple photos soon.