Search This Blog

August 1, 2012

VSTS 2010 Web Performance Test- Currently browser extensions are disabled in Internet Explorer

I have used Visual Studio 2010 Web Performance Test to record many tests on my local machine without any issue. Today when I logged in to another Server (Windows Server 2008 R2, VSTS2010 SP1) in the office and tried to record some web tests, the following error appeared.



Currently browser extensions are disabled in Internet Explorer. This Prevents the Web Test Recorder from starting automatically, and from recording some JavaScript and AJAX requests….

I validated that my browser extensions were enabled and security setting was also working as expected. After some investigation, it was easy for me to record the web test.

Just press alt key and the menu bar appears.

Click View->Explorer Bars->Web Test Recorder 10.0 and you can still record the test.

No comments: