Some days ago, when I used Google Chrome to hit some URLs I am surfing often, I got the following error intermittently:
Error 105 (net:: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address
In the beginning, I thought it could be the issue of proxy setting or a computer virus in my laptop. I talked to my wife and she said that she had seen this issue in her laptop for many days. Interesting!
I decided to use the system image I created earlier to recover my computer to see what’s going on. After system image and hitting the URLs via Chrome, the following screenshot appeared.
I tried 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 already, but I didn’t try restarting my router and modem. After restarting my router and modem, we haven’t seen this issue any more.
Next time if you have the same issue -Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED) , you can use this screenshot for your reference. The Error 105 issue should be resolved.