Search This Blog

October 19, 2007

Google Adsense-I don’t care!

Many people want to use Google Adsense to make money, but I don’t care. If you want to click ads here , welcome. If you don't want to click, I don't care. I only use it to know what kind of ads are in my blog. When I post some articles , I find that some ads are very useful. I can just enter URL by myself and know more information.


Why do people want to use Google Adsense to make money? Is the return of investment good? I don’t believe so. If you don’t click your ads but Google says they are invalid clicks, what should you do? Do you want to have any argument with Google? There is no such thing as a free lunch.

The best way for you to do is go with the flow. You should find another way to make money. Using Google Adsense to learn useful knowledge is my besy way.

No comments: