Search This Blog

October 8, 2007

Using Virtual PC to run Adobe products on Windows Vista

Christine and I have an idea of buying a PC to run Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008. She also wants to learn Adobe products on Windows Vista. When I told her yesterday that only 3 Adobe products can support Windows Vista, she felt so disappointed.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said. We can have 2 ways to do it.

One way is to install Adobe products on host PC with Windows XP and install Windows Vista on Virtual PC. If you want to use Windows Vista, just connect to that Virtual PC to have fun.


The other one is to use Windows Vista as the host PC and use MS Virtual PC to create many different PCs with different Adobe products. For example, if you want to learn Adobe Indesign, just connect to that machine with that software.

Now that Adobe is trying their best to let their products support Windows Vista, at least I can think of 2 ways now.

But when can all of the Adobe Products support Windows Vista? I think it should take a long time.


Other Articles:
Use Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 as my test machine

No comments: