Search This Blog

October 10, 2007

The quality of Google Talk is getting worse and worse

In the past 2 weeks, I have found that using Google Talk to talk to people online always delays voice transmission. It is not reliable now. I can even hear my voice echo when talking to my friends online after 5 seconds. When this issue happens, I don't want to talk online any more because it wastes time and also lets people feel annyoed.What’s wrong with Google Talk now?


Google Talk provides the better quality than Skype in my mind. When a lot of people are using it and network traffic is so heavy, do you think Google Talk needs to increase its quality too?
If not, the loyalty of customers will be disappeared.


I really hope the quality of Google Talk is getting much better than ever.

No comments: